Guiding you through your project from the initial meeting through to the final construction documentation is a simple step by step process.
1. After initial contact we can arrange a meeting at your convenience to go through the project details and prepare a detailed design brief. For home renovations a site meeting is recommended so that any unforseen issues can be discussed, and recommendations can be provided for various alternatives.
2. For most projects a feature contour surveyor is required and at this stage this can be actioned while the design is in progress.
3. For home improvements site measure of the existing residence is arranged.
4. A schematic concept design proposal incorporating all your requirements is presented. We then go through the design in detail and confirm if any amendments are required.
5. When the schematic concept design is finalised the process of providing detailed construction working drawings on computer can commence.
6. Depending on the project a planning or development approval at the local council is required prior to lodging a building application. The drawings with all relevant information is provided, no need for other professional services documentation is required. When the approval is granted then the detailed construction working drawings can be completed.
7. When the detailed construction working drawings are completed other professional services can then be engaged, such as structural engineer and energy assessment report.
8. All the final documents are provided they are then presented to you. At this stage you may lodge the building application as an Owner/Builder, or if a registered builder is selected the builder can lodge the building application